Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Saturday, October 6, 2018

It's been over a year..... WHAT?!?!?

I can't believe that it's been over a year since I've written anything on this blog. I do apologize to each one who follows this blog and looks for inspiration. My life got rather crazy this year. Therefore, I'll be doing what I can to catch you up to date.

First and foremost, everything is going great! I couldn't be happier. God has blessed me and my family so much within the 2018 year and it's truly amazing. I know the last time I was sporadically writing, I was in such a dark place. But... man, oh man... let me tell you... Jesus has been working in my life!!!

In May of 2017, my grandfather, whom I loved so so much and adored, passed away. As well as my high school sweetheart in 2018. So that added to the heartache that May already brings.

In March 0f 2018, I was evicted from my home (long story here) and I had to move by April 14th. This brought so much stress to my life, but it was also a test in my faith. When all seemed to be falling through and it looked like we were going to be homeless, the Lord stepped in and blessed us with a bigger/beautiful home. I love it here. It's so spacious. We have our own yard and the landlord is great!!

My daughter was diagnosed with anxiety and started medication. She was doing therapy but that abruptly ended when her doctor left the practice. (I'll continue to blog about this later on.)

My husband has been freaking incredible and has made so much positive change. (This too will be in blog posts and a book very soon.)

I had a few health hiccups but I believe I'm back on track and healing. Thanks to the Lord!! (I'll also explain this in a later blog too.)

So, now we are happily living in our new home in a completely different town and I can't thank God enough for all that he's done in my life. Now, in future blog posts.... I'll be explaining why. So, until next time....God bless and I hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!