Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mid-Month Update for April

It's been a while since I've posted. Sorry about that. Things around here are crazy. I've been working hard on my newest book which is untitled at the moment. I've been doing book reviews like crazy as well as author interviews on my other blog, The Writing World.


I've been being a momma to one special little girl. I'm so proud of her. She's been making great grades in school and has been learning so much.

I wanted to do a little shout out:

Congratulations to my niece, Rae Lee Danielle !!!!! Her name is in today's paper for HIGH HONORS for the third nine-week grading period.

Congratulations to my daughter, Emma. She also made HIGH HONORS this grading period.

I'm proud of both of you. Keep up the GOOD WORK !!!!!

If you would like to keep in contact with me and you're a reader or writer, feel free to visit my writing facebook page

I do have a review coming up for a children's book on bullying. Keep your eyes open for it. I think this is a great one and it was fun to read with my daughter. (The million times she's asked me to read it and the number keeps getting higher.)

I'm still making progress on my wedding. Although I don't have pictures to post on it today. There are some things I can't due to the groom. He might see the post and well... as tradition says.. he can't see some of the stuff.

How's your weekend going? 

Mine is rather busy. I've been making great progress on my book, which I will be telling all my readers about soon on my writing blog and facebook. 

So there you have it. Our round about update. 

I'd love to hear some exciting news from you. If you have any to share, feel free to leave them in the comments below. 

Have a wonderful week!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!