Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Less than Two Months

Here I am again to check in with everyone. I sort of can't wait until after the wedding so I can begin blogging here everyday again. The wedding plans are stressful but coming along. The closer it gets.. the more anxiety I feel but I'm sure it comes with the whole wedding/getting married thing.

Below is a sample of my wedding invites that I chose..... What do you think?



I love it because it reminds me of my favorite author: Edgar Allan Poe!!! Next on the list is gathering the rest of the decorations and getting odds and ends that are left.

I want to thank everyone who has followed me on this journey and I will be back later for another up date. I hope you enjoyed this one. Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! It does remind me of Edgar Allan Poe.

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!