Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Fun

As I'm taking my breather for the night, I'm reflecting on the time spend and the upcoming moments that are left for the summer. This weekend is our camping trip. Next weekend is our wedding.  Then off to our honeymoon. 

After we come back, my nephew's first birthday is that weekend.  The following Monday my daughter starts school.

Where did time go? This summer went too quickly.  Do you feel the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!