Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Monday, August 20, 2012

Wedding and Vacation

Hey all... I'm back with an update.  First and foremost ...I'M MARRIED! The wedding was a success and turned out beautiful.  I'm so grateful for all the friends and family that shared the day with us. Here is a look into this event.

Our daughter made a beautiful flower girl. My cousins son was the ring bearer. We had two bridesmaids and Groomsman. 

Shortly after we took our honeymoon and vacation.  We went to the Poconos to the resort here and it was beautiful. 

*POSTED FROM MOBILE




No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!