Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Monday, January 19, 2015

Cyber School is a Go...



Sunshine will officially start her classes online tomorrow with PA Cyber School. So far it seems as if she will enjoy it. We went in to the face to face and got our phone call last week. Her last day in public school was last Wednesday. She got her laptop, scanner, and pen/tablet during the weekend. The only items we are waiting on are her books and gym gear. 

She's really excited but I'm a little nervous. I really want her to succeed. I have different things in mind that will make it fun. However, I'm working on the not so fun part. Creating a schedule that works with her new way of schooling. 

Class is from 8:30 in the morning to 2:00 in the afternoon. Between 12 PM and 1 PM is an hour break, in addition to the breaks her teacher will give her during the day. 

Parents are part of each step with this way of schooling, which I really like because normally I didn't know what Sunshine was doing at school until she brought home tests. I was able to help her study with her spelling, vocabulary, and math during the week. However, I wasn't aware of what was going on for other classes. 

I'll give periodic updates with her and how she's doing during the last part of the year. So, keep a look out for the Cyber updates. 

If you're in PA and would like to know more about online schooling, please visit here. PA CYBER

IF you're interested in online learning for your child, please check to see if it's offered online. You could check with your child's school or use Google. 

Thank you for reading..... until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!