Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Sunday, December 11, 2011

ATTN: Bloggers.....

Are you interested in guest blogging here at Rae Beth's Corner?

I'm looking for several bloggers at this time to come and join in with me, for FREE. There's absolutely no cost however I do ask that you mention in a post on your blog about you being a guest here at Rae Beth's Corner and provide my button within your post.

For more information, please contact me at raebethmcgee (at) hotmail (dot) com

1 comment:

  1. following you via through the eyes of a tiger blog hop...appreciate the follow back :0)...have a great sunday!

    http://truparkers.blogspot.com

    @truparkers

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!