Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Who-ville Hair Day.....

  This week is Read Across America Week. Today is a rather fun day. Lil Miss's school sent home and event calendar where they asked the students to do different things each day. Well, today's event is Who-ville Hair day where all students are asked to wear their hair like a Who-ville citizen. I just loved the outcome of Lil Misses look and just had to share it with you. Take a look:




I loved this. It's so much fun but she wasn't impressed or excited.




I couldn't get her to wear a different pair of shoes.... but other then those... How do you think we did?

1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie..and I love that look..
    Stopping by from Pitch it to me.
    Minta

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!