Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Writing World...

Hey there,

As some of you have probably noticed, I haven't really posted much within the past week. This is due to me launching my new/old blog called The Writing World. I created this blog last year to use sort of like a journal for my journey to being published. I've made some more recent changes. I'm now doing book reviews there. I'm looking for Authors who are interested in doing guest posts, interviews, or join in for an Author Spotlight.

I'm looking into doing book giveaways, while you're there please answer the poll to add your opinion.

If you're interested, please take a moment to check it out. I'd love to hear from you.





You can visit The Writing World here.


Also, if you would, Please visit The Writing World on Facebook to keep up to date on all posts, learning more writing tips, and support me in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!