Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sunshine: Behavior Issues

Ugghhh at my wits ends. Just about every day Emma is coming home from school with a bad report. (check marks) Today I get a letter in the mail saying she's misbehaving on the school bus. I've grounded her from her favorite activities for a week and that did nothing. I have no idea what else to do in order for her to not continue this behavior. 

I've called her doctor to see if they would evaluate her for ADHD. The doctor can't see her right away. Therefore, she's still acting out and getting into trouble while waiting for the process of diagnosing the ADHD. 

The school and bus driver wants to see her behavior change like now. I have no idea how to handle this. This has been an ongoing issue but has gotten worse this year. We are waiting for the doctor to mail us the forms.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!