Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Creating Buttons

I'm rather new (somewhat) to the blogging world. I've noticed on some of my favorite blogs.... each one of them have their own button that links their blog when posted on another blog.... My question is... how do you make one? Where do you get the code so others can post your button on their blog? Thanks for reading and in advance thank you for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!