Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day Seven- Favorite Vacation

On day Seven we are asked to share our favorite vacation. My favorite is one that we look forward to every year. Camping with the family. It's so much fun. Each of us either rent a cabin or join in with someone else.

It's great watching all the kids run around having fun and even so fighting. It reminds me of when my sisters and I were little. The little fights we had seems so big to us but watching my daughter and her cousins..... some times it gets very amusing. Especially with two drama queens.

Here are a few pictures from this years Camping Trip:


One of the Cabins
All the older girls playing in the sand at the beach.


The boat every one enjoys. (Especially my dad and step-Mom)


Watching the girls ride their bikes.
Yummy Snacks.... <3
And just chillaxin having a great time. (My youngest niece)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!