Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Prayers Needed



For all those out there willing.... please add me to your prayers. I've been in pain for the past day over my teeth. My fiance is calling around to see if he can get me into a dentist. I need all of my teeth pulled at the age of 24. The pain is too much. As I'm writing this, I am looking at my screen through tears. I'm asking for everyone to pray that I get the help that I need when it comes to getting this taken care of.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!