I am praying for happiness, joy, and laughter for the 2014 New Year. This past year included too many tears and sadness.
So, here is my list:
1. Let go of what doesn't contribute to my own happiness. (This includes people who only caused heartache.)
2. Build my relationship with Christ. (This includes daily Bible study and going more to Him in prayer.)
3. Complete my Bible study on Angels.
4. BE ON TIME!! (I am never on time for anything. In 2012 when I got married, I was an hour late for the ceremony. Therefore, I am going to bust my rear end and be on time.)
5. Publish the two books I am in the process of writing.
6. Catch up on my review list of books for my book blog.
7. Spend less time on the internet and more time with my family. (My writing takes a lot of time, but I won't allow it to consume me this year.)
Last on my list...
I have an old mason jar that I plan on using for the entire year. As the year goes by, anything that I would consider is a blessing... I'll write it down on a piece of paper and add it to the jar. This can include any goals I meet, surprise gifts, "LOL" moments, memories worth saving, etc. All good will be noted and put into the jar. This way at the end of 2014, I can pull out the notes and read at how the Lord blessed me during the year.
What is in your plans for 2014?