Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Happy Place

One thing I needed to do during my process of healing was to create a spot within my home dedicated to my angel, Dakota. It didn't take much and I love the outcome. Most of the time I sit in the chair, which I had orginally planned on breastfeeding Dakota in, and write her a letter in my Letters to Dakota book. I cuddle my nieces and nephew. I listen to my Dakota music list while I sit here and remember her.

Take a look for yourself. What do you think?

Full View of Dakota's Corner

Side Stand #1

Photo Wall #1

Photo Wall #2

Side Stand #2

Our Baby Time Wall- Birth pictures and clocks below displaying their time of birth.


Angel Parents- What have you done to remember your angel?

1 comment:

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!