Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Capture Your Grief - Day 6 - Books.







There are many books that I turned to for my grief, however, I've always loved to read. Here's a list of the books that I have either read or I plan to read.

Simply Tuesday by Emily P Freeman
Let's All Be Brave by Annie F Downs
Saying Goodbye without Saying Hello by RaeBeth McGee-Buda
Pursue the Intentional Life by Jean Fleming 
Becoming a Prayer Warrior by Elizabeth Alves
Understanding the Healing Power of God by Doug Jones
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
Trusting God to Get You Through by Jason Crabb
The Holy Bible

Right after Dakota passed, I dived into books about other angels who gained their wings or books about stronger faith, prayers, and healing. It was hard for me to read them but over time... it's all I wanted to do. I realized that getting lost in these books helped me free myself from the heartache of loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!