So, here's my rambling thoughts of wishes:
1. I wish Pregnancy and Infant Loss DID NOT exist. No mother/father should have to part ways with their children. No matter how many times I say this... it's never enough.
2. I wish the media and the world showed their support for Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness like they do with breast cancer. Yes, the breast are important. But so are the babies.
3. I wish to always strive to keep Dakota's memory alive by doing everything in my power to make her story known. I wrote it and published it... now to get it into as many hands as possible.
4. I wish my rainbow will always know BOTH of his sisters as he grows. I want him to tell the world he has TWO sisters, not one.
5. I wish my daughter could let go of the anger, bitterness, and heartache so she can FULLY live life with joy and peace.
6. I wish I could go back in time. I wish I could hug and kiss my daughter. I wish I could watch her grow up.
7. I wish for further wisdom, for deeper relationships, for a way to bring light to those in need, to be more playful, to further my connection with Greg and our daughter, for more laughter, and for others to see the light within themselves!
8. I wish to continue to keep healing and to find peace and understanding.