Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

*Attention* Some people may not be able to Comment

I have ran into this issue on several occations. I have found blog hops and found new blogs to follow. I follow them. Then, when I go to comment on the blog, I keep getting asked to sign into my google account. When setting up your blog, if you don't want your readers or new followers to have this problem.... this is how you can ensure they don't.

1. Go to the settings for your blog.

2. Select the Comments section.

3. Be sure that the "Who can comment" is marked to everyone.

4. Be sure that the "Comment Form Placement" is marked with Embedded below post.

5. To ensure you don't have spam posted to your blog, turn on your comment moderation. This will give you the ability to check the comments before their actually shown on your blog.


I hope this brings a lot of those who have their settings set to Google User, the attention that some people may not have access to posting on your blog.

If you found this blog helpful, please leave a comment and pass on the word to others. Thank you.

2 comments:

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!