Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Donate to a WONDERFUL cause.

As I was checking out my facebook this afternoon, I came across this wonderful charity that's selling T-Shirts to help give water to a family for an ENTIRE year. I think that's awesome. So, Im supporting this cause 100% and passing on the information. The T-shirt comes in several sizes for both men and women. So, if you would like to help out, please copy and paste the link below to order your T-Shirt now.

http://sevenly.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!