Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday's Mini Photos

I have decided that every Monday, I will take a picture and post it on my blog for everyone to enjoy. The subject of the photo's will be on various subjects. (Pictures may also be of previous dates that I still enjoy to this day.) Check back often to view and comment on my newest photos.


Monday's Mini 6/27



Photo Taken By: RaeBeth McGee (C) 2008


No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!