Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday... here's where I am hopping today....


Photobucket




Samantha's Day


Wine Down Wednesday











Come and Join in on the fun... I follow back.

Also follow me on twitter.... (@raebethmcgee)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping in today and linking up during our Friendly Wednesday Blog Hop! I'm your newest follower and off to look around your blog! Let me know if you need any blog help! xoxo SusieQTpies

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the "Wonder Wednesday" Blog Hop :)

    mel
    Never a Dull Moment
    http://mrs07c.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!