Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happy 3 Month Angelversary

My Lil Butterfly, Dakota, 

Happy 3 month Angelversary Dakota. I miss you. Hope you are enjoying heaven and give Jesus a kiss for me. I love you baby girl.

I can't believe it's been three months since we found out you gained your wings. There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about you. 

Sissy took her locket to school today with your picture and even had one taped inside of her lunch box so you could go to school too. She was super excited to have you with her. 

Daddy misses you like crazy too. He tries not to show it but I can see it. His heart is broken but he's trying to be strong for mommy and sissy. So do me the favor and give him an extra hug today. He needs it.

I hope you have a great day up there in heaven and just know that we are always thinking about you. We love and miss you very much. 

Love,
Mommy 

10 comments:

  1. You are amazing...my love to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is amazing :) we all miss your angel Dakota every minute of every day. Every now and then she visits me, which I am so thankful for. Thank you for sharing your beautiful angel with us all raebeth :) love you Dakota forever and always till I can't love anymore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy angelversary sweet angel Dakota! I love and miss you sweetie.
    Nenny loves you to pieces ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe!! This gave me chills; it's so wonderful that you created her own personal space for you to pour your heart out to her <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. still prayering for you guys rember she looking on u

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had thought about doing this when I lost my baby. For me it was hard to get over and I hope it is getting a little easier on you. I'm glad your husband is there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post is amazing and beautifully written Raebeth!! Happy Angelversary to your precious little angel, Dakota <3 I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. Lots of love<3 & {{{hugs}}} to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post! Happy Angelversary Dakota!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Angelversary to our baby girl. I love and miss you like crazy.

    Jesus,

    I would have loved to hold Dakota on my lap and tell her about you. Since I didn't get that chance and she's now with you... could you please hold her on your lap and tell her about me?

    Love,
    Dakota's Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jaime Robinette-BraySeptember 2, 2013 at 1:12 AM

    Love and miss you Dakota!

    Love,
    Aunt Jaime

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!