Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Light of Love Candle Memorial



If you would like to join in with celebrating 

Dakota's 1st Birthday in Heaven.... 





There's a to do it....


.... Join in with the Balloon Release from your backyard.


Then light a candle and let it burn on May 27th for her

 during the hour of 6 PM to 7 PM (eastern time). She was

 born at 6:17 AM,

 however I we said our goodbyes between 6 & 7 in the

 evening of the 27th.

This event will run from the day Rae-Beth was due with

 Dakota to the day she was born. (May 22 to May 27)


**When doing the balloon release, please take a picture of

your balloon and post it within the event.**

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for ur loss. I will light a candle an release a balloon for Dakota's birthday.
    Love from Nova Scotia

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!