Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Carrying on our tradition of The Nutcracker

Guest post written by Carol Thompson

Years ago when my daughter was just four, we decided to take her to see the Nutcracker as part of her Christmas present. Well, we decided to continue that tradition by going and seeing the ballet every year that we could. There were a few years when money was tight and we couldn't really afford to do that. But we've continued that tradition over the years and I look forward to that almost as much as exchanging presents.

This year was no different and I went online to order the tickets like I always do. While I was online doing that, I ran across the website hearingaids.miracle-ear.com and after I looked through it a little bit, I thought that I would give myself the gift of hearing aids as an early Christmas present.

I can't wait for us to go and see The Nutcracker this year, especially because of the early Christmas present that I gave myself! But also because this is the first time that my daughter's new husband will be joining us! I think it will be a special visit to the ballet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!