Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday






We have tons going on right now. We are saving for Christmas, our Wedding, and our Honeymoon. This past week went by rather quick so far. Our daughter had to go to the doctor's and miss a day of school this week due to bronchitis. But she's doing much better now. My daughter's visiting her Grandmother this week which gave me some time to think about what I'm thankful for.

The things I am most thankful for are:

- First and foremost, Life itself.
         I've been battling bad dental problems since I was a child. The past five years have been a bit rough for me. Every day was a different journey. The pain I experienced, the judgement, and the heartache. Nothing can top being thankful for Life.


- My family.
        They are standing behind me 100% as I go though this life changing event which is rather scary for me. On Monday, I'll be going through a full mouth extraction surgery. This will be the first time I have ever been put "under" for anything.

- My health and my family's health:
         We have seen several deaths within the past week. (Prayers and hugs goes to those who lost a family member.)

- Pain killers.....
      I'm definitely going to need them after Monday.


- My loyal readers.
        I just love when you leave me comments and tid bits. You make the blogging world worth it. Thanks for being there and supporting me.

-My Sponsor's
       The companies who agree to allow me to review their products. I must say I truly enjoy working with each of you.


2 comments:

  1. Hello! Just stopping by from the Finding New Friends Blog Hop. I'm following you by GFC. I would love if you stopped by my blog. Have a great weekend.

    Lisa

    http://frugalmommieof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really gave it a thought about what I was thankful for. But after reading this, I know a few things. I'm thankful for my family who's always there for me and my family. I'm thankful the Lord allows me to wake to two beautiful ladies every day. Lastly, I'm thankful for life. As you said, nothing can top it and I agree.

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!