Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Day Before....

So, as some of you know.... I've had problems with my teeth and it's been a rather long journey to getting them fixed. I've had a very rough road. My full mouth extraction will be done tomorrow at 10 am.

Right now I'm not sure how to feel about this. I'm extremely nervous and it's taking it's toll on me. You see... I've never had surgery before. So, this is a pretty big ordeal.

I have several concerns. The first is I'm afraid this will have a negative outcome for my daughter and her views of the dentist. I don't want her to be afraid to go because of seeing what I'm about to go through.

Second, I'm 24 years old. I feel this is rather young to be loosing all of my teeth. Yes, it's a good thing because I wont be in pain anymore and I'll slowly be able to eat foods I once loved. I'm looking at it this way.... once it's done... there's no going back. So, I pray I don't have any issues with the dentures. I don't want to be 24 years old without teeth. That would just look and be horrible.

Third... I can handle some pain. That's for sure. I've put up with lots of it over five years. But I just pray that it's not over my limit and from what I know I can handle.

So, this will be the last post I make until I begin to feel better (hopefully this week sometime). I'll have a few guest bloggers so keep your eyes out for their awesome posts.

Until next time....... <3

1 comment:

  1. HiRaeBeth! I hope you are ok. I will stop by to check how are you doing.
    {{HUGS}}
    Oriana

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!