Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day Five ~ Teachers

Love Challenge Day Five: Teachers

As we go through life, we encounter many teachers. Most of the time, these teachers go unnoticed. 

I would like to take the time to bring light to a few of the most amazing teachers I have encountered in my life. Now, I'm not referring to those who are teaching our children in school, but every type of teacher out there. 

Mr. Edenfield (5th-Grade Teacher)

Mr. Sinn (English Teacher)

Mrs. Stallard (English Teacher)

Mr. Toth (Church: Sunday School)

Mrs. Rachel Yost (Greatest Teacher of them all...my mother.)



Can you sit and create a list of those teachers who have made an impact on your life? I'm sure you can. Each one of the teachers I have listed has played an important role in shaping me into who I am today. They loved me and believed in me. Several of them realized the talent I have with words and stressed on how much I should write. Without these teachers, I wouldn't have written three full novels and I wouldn't be working on seven more. 

Today's challenge.... Make a list of the teachers in your life who have made an impact on you. What's one major role that they played?


Today's scripture to share 

Jer 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!