Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Friday, March 20, 2015

Day Twenty: I'm Sorry

The idea of being wrong isn't one that appeals to us. No one likes to be wrong. It's hard to admit when we are wrong. It's even harder to apologize for being wrong. As a matter of fact, I'm sure many people have grown up in lifestyles where hardly anyone apologized. I believe life would go a bit smoother for us if we were able to apologize and save time with us getting into meaningless arguments. In a way, isn't apologizing giving up the control of the situation? It's as if you're taking a step down in order to apologize.

As an example, my husband and I tend to be big headed most of the time. We hate to admit when we are wrong. I hate to admit it. That's a flaw I'm working on within me. I believe we could have avoided many of the pointless arguments we had in the past with a simple apology. 

For today's challenge, I am asking that you make a point to apologize first. Whenever you come across a situation where "I'm Sorry" will defuse it quickly, I'm asking you to take that first step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!