Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day Ten ~ Letters

Letters seem as if they are a thing of the past unless you're getting one for a bill. Right?

I don't know about you, but I love getting letters from those who I care about. I believe the last handwritten letter I got from someone was my husband. I believe that was about three years ago.

So, I'm going to challenge you all this:

I'd like you to hand write TWO love letters for day ten. The first love letter that I'd like you to write is a letter to God. This letter can be filled with whatever you feel you need to talk to our Lord about. The second is for your spouse. Handwrite a letter to him/her telling them about how much you really appreciate them for all that they do, for what makes them a great person, and of course what about them makes you love them so much. 

Once you complete this challenge, let me know that you've joined in with today's challenge in the comment section below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!