Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Monday, March 2, 2015

Love Challenge for You

As a person who is always trying to inspire and bring some sort of goodness to someone's life, I am always looking out for ways to do this. Right now, I'm doing a book study with the woman's ministry of my church and we're reading, "Let's all be Brave" by Annie F. Downs. I just finished reading a chapter which inspired me to do a challenge of my own. In this chapter, she mentions how she did a 31 Day Love Challenge. Well, I'd love to do this to...with you.

I must credit Annie for this challenge, however, I'll be adding my own daily posts for this challenge to give my own twist. 

Love is something our world lacks. We are constantly seeing death and violence in our news. The world NEEDS more love. So here's my 31 Day Challenge to you for the month of March. Yes, I have decided to start the challenge on the 2nd day of the month, so we will be ending on April 2 with this challenge. 

I am challenging everyone. Bloggers and readers alike to join me in this challenge. You don't have to own your own blog. You could share this on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. Really if you're part of a social network use it because you never know when your words may change the course of someones day for the better. There is someone out there who can use the words you're about to share during the course of this challenge. 

I will be sharing my thoughts of encouragement here, as well as on every social site I'm part of. So, if you decide to join, please use these hashtags. 

#thirtydaychallenge #morelove #raebethmcgeebuda 

If you could, please share this graphic with your posts too so others can join in if they would like. This challenge can be done whenever. There aren't any certain dates to follow along, so jump in and start changing lives one day at a time with Love.



If you plan on joining in, please let me know in the comments. I'd love to see how many decide to join in.


This is how the challenge will work. Every day I will challenge you to do something to every day this month, I’m going to challenge you to do ONE THING to speak love. If the task doesn't apply to you because you don't have an account on a particular site, I'd like for you to share an uplifting message with someone on Facebook and then tag me in it. Remember, use the hashtags for this challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!