Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Day Twelve: Child of God

Youth. 

It's a confusing time for most.

It's the part of life where an individual tends to start learning who they are as a person and who they are in Christ. 

Sometimes we find the youth in this day confused and looking for guidance. Sometimes the outer look doesn't seem as if they're looking but their actions tell us this. All it takes is someone to open up and invite them in. 

I asked on one of my social media sites what others think of today's youth. The best response I recieved was

Eager to make a difference. Looking for something real. As a result of the technology teens have 1000 acquaintances but very few real meaningful relationships. They crave deeper, more real relationships. But it's difficult at times for them to balance developing deep relationships and finding their independence at the same time.

I completely agree with this.

So, for today's challenge, I am asking for you to remind someone in our youth that they are not alone and encourage them. Help give them a real relationship...one that they can value. Perhaps even introduced them to Christ. Let your creativity go and run wild. If you come up with your own idea's, post them below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!